Ill Just have a Heart Attack.....

Posted , 5 users are following.

Seriously the first week BP was from 130's to the bottom in the low 80's, past few days right back up high and I am still taking the useless mediciation

Tried Toprol, didnt work, now on Zestril, worked for a week now its not working either, God sure knows how to f*ck with people, my sleep if Im getting any is poor, i wake up feeling like s**t, over 2 years of this, now combined with high BP that wont go away, I mean if hes just playing around with me its not funny, if he really wants me to have a damn heart attack let it happen already so sick of meds not working bot for BP and for sleep

God uses people like me for Comic Relief

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Mark, just thought it might help to know you're not alone in having high blood pressure that is resistant to certain medications. I had been on 8 different pills before finding one that my body could tolerate and one that works, albeit at the higher dose - Losartan Potassium. Please try and stay positive - over-reacting will only serve to increase your blood pressure further. There will be a pill out there that will work for you - they tend to start people off on the cheapest drugs first but there are a multitude to try if one does't work.

• Posted

Hi Mark, I know your stressed, but what has god got to do with this? You make your own choices in life, you choose what you eat, you choose how you live. I've got high BP, came of meds because I was crippled with pain in my legs due to my medication, at no time did I blame God. You need to stop looking for someone else to blame, and get to grips with the situation. There are worse illnesses than high blood pressure, look for foods with high potassium/ low sodium i.e. Bananas, eat lots of veg, try supplements, i.e. Black garlic is good for reducing BP, lower alcohol intake if you drink, try lose weight if your overweight.

• Posted

Mark we answered you in previous thread and you poo pood all advice and just continued ranting, you didn't follow advice, and you are now convinced you are going to cause a heart attack, your stressing will increase your BP and your risk factors.

I am presuming your UK, get up early and make an on day earlier appointment, tell them or ask for phone consultion, they cannot refuse if its making you so stressed

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.