Illness For 2 Years (Help Identifying)

Posted , 4 users are following.

So i have been suffering from these symptoms which dont get worse or improve for the past 2 years and i want to know whats wrong with me because i dont want to go to the doctors.

Symptoms:

Yawning (Comes In Stages)

Constantly Needing To Clear Throat

Blood In Mucus (Rarley maybe like once every 4 months)

Ears Are Blocked In The Morning

Can someone maybe help me identify whats causing these symptoms thanks.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

i think one of my lymph nodes are swollen aswell, just under where my mouth is, there is the tiniest lump ever dunno if its normal or something to worry about

• Posted

I'm thinking you may have silent reflux, do you have a nasty bitter taste on the back of your tongue, may not be there all the time.

• Posted

Hi Daniel

Sounds like you may have issues with your lymphatic system. A good detox may be required, organic apple cider vinegar unfiltered is good. 

• Posted

Hi Daniel

why don’t you want to go to the doctor to find out what’s wrong with you?

that’s kind of what they are for.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.