im a newby in this group, glad theres a group here who could help us women,, pls help me.i al

Posted , 7 users are following.

im  48  yrs of  age, i  dont  know  if  im experiencing  early menopause

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes welcome, your in the right place we can all help each other!! It sounds too me your going threw Premanpause.
    • Posted

tnx  for the  reply  natalie  ,, byt the  way i forgot  to mention i also  experience  itchy  fingers
    • Posted

Yes!!! That's all part of it, once a month before my period my fingers seem too fall asleep tingling feel, just remember your not alone.

• Posted

tnx  for  all who  replied,,  im really glad to be  a  part  of this  group.. GOD BLESS  YOU ALL!!
  • Posted

Hi jyll,I don't class 48 early I started around 47 when my periods start changing and getting heavier,I would think in your 30's is early to early 40's,I'm now 54 years old I'm the late stage of Peri with no periods still having a dusty time can't wait to be on the other side with calm body and mind whenever that is,we girls are here to help you with any questions you want to share OK hugs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.