im afraid....

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am a woman who asks a lot of questions and who stinks very very for nothing, I worry about nothing and I pay attention to all the details of my health to the point where I do not sleep him, I do not eat more .. I often imagine the worst and that every day. I often go to do blood tests and I pay at least 100 euros for analysis per year, and I think I am hypochondriac because I often doubt the results of analyzes and I do a lot of research on the internet. (I was raped at the age of 12, I think it comes from there).

At the moment I am afraid of having caught AIDS or hepatitis, let me explain: Last week, August 22, I was in a bar and I had a drink with friends. A friend of my friend dropped his earring on the floor, he and his friend tried to put it back on but were unsuccessful so they asked me to do it because I was the only girl. I gave it to him with difficulty because he was bleeding a little bit, and I had a little blood on my finger, really little .. BUT on this finger I tore off my skin while biting my nails a few days before. it had healed I had a scab and the same evening I removed my scab and my skin was completely closed there was no blood nothing ... I just very much afraid that the blood of the individual is went on my crust even if I don't think so and to be at risk for AIDS and hepatitis .. even if I got on the internet that we could not get contaminated if there was a crust but it stresses me when even a lot ...don't judge me please

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I went to see my doctor !! he told me that I was risking nothing !!

• Edited

Your doctor is correct Adeline. If you think all your worries about your health stem from the time you were raped, do try and get some proper counselling. Better to pay for this, than tests that are not needed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.