Im breaking down

Posted , 4 users are following.

I can't deal with health anxiety at all, Expecially when  I have symptoms of things on my body I just can't switch my attention away, I have had social anxiety before and could divert my attencion from the situation or avoid it but with health i just cannot, I've worked hard via thepray and gym do keep the blues away but it's all falling apart, right now I'm so scared of everything, socially I have new courses to learn more starting soon I'm scared my health I'm so scared and I'm scared I slump into depression as my anti depressants made me go higher last time and I was diagnosed with bipolar type 2, I can't go down this road again it's a long awful one and I'm really just venting/reaching out ive no idea what to do, again apologies if this is a bit scattered.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry that you feel this way. I can really understand how you're feeling as I'm on the same difficult path of health anxiety. Everyday I have a symptom that freaks me out,makes me want to give up on everything! It's really hard feeling like I'm gonna die everyday and being scared of waking up to face another day. I get scared of literally everything too. Point is I really can get what you're going through. All you have to do is be patient, maybe try some breathing techniques and talk to someone you love and loves you (my mum really helps me with that). Best of luck! I really hope all of us get through this!

• Posted

Thank you for replay best of luck and yeah my mum helps me out a lot too glad you have someone
  • Posted

Make an appointment with your GP if you feel you are unable to function properly due to your Anxiety and Bi-Polar condition, are you still taking medications ?.

BOB

• Posted

im off medication as usually the cons put weighs the pros for mental health, I'm ok with being off medication I think it makes me feel a lot better but the big bouts of anxiety may see me back on it which in itself worrys me, I have made an appointment with gp too I'm just awaiting a call back , thank you for reply too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.