Im confused!! Is it really IBS or not.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I will start my story, Im male 24y/o. Recently I have a problems on my stomach and I searched a lot in google and yea it cant tell you what are you on but I think of GERD, Gastroentiritis and IBS or there something more because recently had gone so bad I think for almost everyday I poop for 2-3 a day. When I poop in the first day of the day the stool is in good shape but in the 2nd and 3rd is quite bad but its not wattery at all its not a diarrhea. I felt too also my stomach is always cramping I feel a heartbeat on it. And btw, I also have a high blood pressure 160/113 last month February and my doc gave me TOZAM meds and yea I take it everyday but recently few days ago I didnt take it anymore because I think the medicine is the cause of my IBS or what and yea it really is. As now I didnt take it anymore and I feel fine now. 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Your medecine can cause stomach pain and diarrhoea.  However, going to the loo three times a day doesn’t sound excessive.  See your doctor again.
    • Posted

Yeah appreciate your response. Its just my anxiety had me sick recently. Thanks by the way. 
    • Posted

That’s great if your symptoms have gone, but if they come back, see your doctor for advice.
    • Posted

Yeah, hoping it will not come back again because as I had it, it comes and goes. 
    • Posted

If it comes and goes, see your doctor to find out what is causing it.
  • Posted

it sounds like ibs as i have got ibs my self and i drink peppermint tea and fennel tea try drinking that and see if you can tell the difference after that and let me know if that works for you 
    • Posted

Recently when I poop first on a day I feel good but then again later on like its about 30 mins more I feel like wanted to go to the bathroom again and eager to poop. Was it really IBS? But now I feel fine yesterday and today I only went once but I dont think its gone because sometimes it comes and goes on its own. Its like when I eat a lot my stomach feels bad. Is there something wrong there? Does it connect with the kidney because I have a high blood pressure or something more. I just need some opinion, I know that the best thing to do is really going to a doctor but I still can handle it its not that it suffers me but its just irritable. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.