IM FREAKING OUT IDK IF ITS HERPES ON SOMETHING Else

Posted , 3 users are following.

yesterday was the day my period came on and I experience this thick white discharge coming out of my vagina and it irritated me one of my labia minora after that it was a lot of an irritation and itchiness a little bit burning but very tolerable It was only on my left side of my Libia that was swollen and itchy a little bit of burning it doesn’t burn when i pee was only on my left side of my Libia that was swollen and itchy a little bit of burning it doesn’t burn when Pee I can Pee regularly It’s just a lot of irritation itchiness but variable and I have noticed a couple of bumps trying to appear so I don’t know if it’s herpes or something else please help me

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Also have these bumps around my vagina opening do you only can see them when u stretch the skin these bumps around my vagina opening but they are there with out strecthing the skin itchy 5/10 burning comes and go i can pee comfortable but im scared they may be patches

• Posted

skin a little red nothing out of the normal i just dont want bumps to apper skin swollen now and saggy wrinkly not as tight as usual It looks like something wants to appear but I don’t want it to be freaking out what do you guys think this is

• Edited

CAN SOMEONE HELP MEEE!!!!

• Posted

u have a yeast infection by the sounds of it u can buy treatment from a pharmacy

• Posted

yeast infection okay thank you I’ve been checking myself since the day the irritation started I’m on day three now I’m just praying you don’t get worse i’m just praying you don’t get worse i am on my period right now and i did have sex with a guy he has Chlamydia my appointment is Wednesday its alot of irritation down there itchiness and a little burning

• Posted

today i checked and and on my left inner lip looks like the pic bumps trying to form there is irritation and I see really tiny tiny uclers

• Edited

if u had sex with someone who has chlamydia then u could have it to so u need to get tested

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.