im gobsmackec

Posted , 9 users are following.

Ive lost 3 .4 kgs in three weeks on orlistate.im so happy.my total loss before and after orlistate is 24 pounds loss.thanks guys your all stars.sticking to the rules.swimming and walking.paying off.im proud to be part of this group.lets kick butt lol smile

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Great stuff noodles.  All your determination is paying off. Well done.

Joy x

• Posted

wow thanks for the support guys.ive walked miles today.swimming 25 lengths of pool as well.the exercise is paying off as well.i did a dance in doctors office.she ws exited too.it was more than i thought.about half a stone.i know this wont happen every week.back to doctors on 17th september.dietician tomorrow.i couldnt have done it without you mega pop fantastic orlistaters !!!! smile
  • Posted

im made up lol xx love my swimming at 6am.it sets you up for the day cheesygrin
  • Posted

long walk this morning.did 26 lengths of pool today.got dietician later. .i detested exercise but once you get into routine its fantastic.im getting that feel good factor now i dont count to three before hauling myself off the sofa and shuffling to the fridge.my ankles did hurt but no more.its truely amazing what this diet on orlistate can do.you just need to have faith.if its slow so be it.if you stick to the rules it can only get better not worse.
  • Posted

thanks daisy/britney all good stuff hey cheesygrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.