IM GOING INSANE

Posted , 6 users are following.

Okay so maybe I'm exaggerating with the title but my allergies are just making me feel so ill all the time. It's even harder because everyone else thinks that "oh they are only allergies so you're not actually ill" but they are honestly making me feel so worn out. They give me sinus headaches and I feel like I can barely move and sometimes I feel like I'm on the verge of passing out. I have anti-histamines and I take them regularly and a steroid spray given by the doctor but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any other ideas about how to relieve the symptoms, even if it is just for a little bit?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hanna.  I suffered from chronic sinusitis-rhinitis for over 50 years, before finding a miracle cure in Evening Primrose Oil. Please read my post dated 14-2-2016 for the full details of my struggle with this devestating complaint.

Evening Primrose Oil desensitises the nervous system, so it does not react to irritants that cause hayfever, rhinitis, and sinusitis.

Try this simple cure and be amazed at the results. One 1000mg capsule daily is usually sufficient. The capsules take about 4 hours to work and are effective for a further 24 hours.

Regards Ray.

• Posted

You also can use Sudafed the original one, you need to provide your license to buy it. Good luck. I know how you feel. I took it when I feel I can t bear it anymore. I just take a half of pill some times a whole pill. I works like charm.
    • Posted

Sudafed.. I'll give it a try smile I hadn't thought of this. Thank you

• Posted

If you are using a steroid spray, this is the last resort gold standard for combating rhinitis and sinus headaches, but does have drawbacks.

Have you yet read Dr Brostoff's book 'Food Allergy and Intolerance'?

The (possible) interaction of allergies with food intolerance is very subtle.

Presume you are taking all the usual measures to combat dust mites, etc?

• Posted

I haven't read that, but I'll definitely read it in my free time. Yeah the hospital gave me a list of measures to combat dust mites smile thanks for replying

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.