Im having eating problens and need some advice

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm going to start this off by saying I'm new here, I am 17 years old at 105 pounds and stand at about 5'6, so latley I have not been eating at all for about 1 week due to lack of finances, after the week of starvation I was able to gain access to food but it seems that because of the week of starvation, I have a hard time of getting hungry and when I do, its hard to eat a full meal again, I feel like my stomach is bloated and I feel like I have to burb, these symptoms have been going on for three days after the week of starvation, and I don't know what else to do

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

See your GP and get some help. Start to eat small meals regularly even a piece of fruit or something like icecream or a piece of toast with jam. You must eat so make sure to get help and support.

Soup is good too as it is easy to have, jelly or yoghurt, just keep eating.

• Posted

If you are short on finances, porridge is really good value around 75 pence for a kilo. Also canned sardines in tomato sauce is a good source of protein and can be got for around 24 pence a can. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.