Posted , 3 users are following.
3 months ago i've had symptoms that i got rid of for a while then got back and then off a while i thought at first it was acid reflux but it wasn't as i have done the endoscopy and no GERD or acid reflux showed up.
But it seems i have esophagitis but without acid reflux.. My throat seems to have yellowish white lines on the back of it, sometimes especially after eating i find it hard to swallow but no pain at all, seems to also have mucus there sometimes, i cough sometimes for no reason at all.. probiotic seemed to help when i tried them when i got off them it got worse but now again im at it again for 4 days but sometimes i get the symptoms in a severe way.. can anyone let me know what is it i am experiencing? The symptoms are below
1) difficulty swallowing sometimes ( after eating mostly )
2) Yellowish to white lines on the back of my throat ( at first when the pharmacist checked them she said its acid reflux but i checked the endoscopy but wasn't that ) i still have that yellowish line for over 3 months now.
3) Coughing for no reason at some points
4) sometimes feels like i need to take deep breath ( shorten in breath )
5) i sometimes lose appetite and don't eat much therefore i lost weight ( 2k)
6) abdominal pain sometimes
7) diahrrea or constipation ( it varies )
What i noticed but not sure if it is true or related
1) laying on my back or on my left side seems to help and relief me from my symptoms
2) standing up and walking sometimes seem to help too
3) belching seems to also help
4) I noticed severe symptoms right after eating chilly stuff, however that does not happen if i eat anything else such as pepsi, cola, cheese, lemon, orange, pineapple etc.. ( thats why i also made sure its not acid reflux because these doesn't bother my stomach neither chocolate )
Thank you in advance
1 like, 5 replies