im just realky tired of my stomach problem. just make it stop. i cant stand it anymore

Posted , 5 users are following.

Let's start that I'm a 14 year old girl, who can't live with stomach pain any longer. I'll tell you a bit of myself. I'm very sporty, love all sports especially football. I love reading,Art,Music, Anime. Never used drugs or alcohol. Friendly, but noone knows about my stomach except for my parents 

It all started when I joined middle in 7 grade (I went to 6 grade in my elementary). Well technically 6 grade summer. I found out I was diagnosed with H. Pylori a stomach disease. I had to take 5 pills a day. And I was restricting from eating fatty foods or hot foods. Man it was worst summer ever! Everyday i would have loose bowelments. I had to go to the restroom 4 to 6 times a day! sometimes I ate hamburgers and junk food, but I also ate healthy. I noticed in the first month of starting school , I would go to restroom in morning twice, and once in school(still bad, but not as bad as before) . My stomach would hurt alot and sometimes I would do diarrhea. I Even got constipated from time to time. But this been ruining my life. In 7 grade I joined the football team, I guess I was pretty decent. Funny thing my stomach never bothered me while doing sports. Anyway I was heading home and I passed to KFC. I bought fries with one chicken and soda. I ate it and I felt fine but then 2 hours later it hurt like hell. I went to the ER and had to wait 6 hours until they passed me! They gave me shot and went to do diarreah. I felt way better. For maybe a few weeks I felt fine, but then my stomach would hurt for no reason. I went to the doctor (I been there for over 20 times! )and they said I could be lactose intolerant and to cut down from dairy and hot stuff. I did. In school I ate salads, home fruits a bit of meat. No junk food whatsoever. It worked fine for a bit but then again my stomach hurt. Even Heathly things upset my stomach. Grapes,pineapple, apple, bananas,peaches and many more things. I went again to the Doctor and I had to take pills. So I got like 5 bottles of pills and had to eat like 7 each day. Antibiotics, Rebrofen, and many other stuff. 

I would do Diarreah in school too, but nobody noticed. Well even if i had alot of girlfriends which always stuck around me (you know how typical girls are) i always found an excuse to be away from them to go to the restroom. Man, i had to cope with alot of s**t (pun intended). I went to the doctor,to check how was I doing. And this was in like January so i was feeling kinda good. But then it came back again, i went to the doctor and this time i had to take blood tests to see if i still had H. Plyori. Well guess what? I didnt! Yay but they still couldnt find out why my stomach was hurting.

I would read things online about stomach aches and i was terrified about IBS. I checked the symptoms and half of it matched mine. I was even more scared. Luckily i told the Doctor abour it and She said no. Whuch i was glad. 

*sighs* in 8 grade i was still like that but more calmer. Right now im in summer and heading to highschool yayy! !! But im also terrified that my stomach ache interferes with my things. I been bloating lately and a bit of Diarreah. I just want this stop of tired of it!! ! I forgot to mention im....Bulimic. the stress was too much! I kinda started having problem with my weight. Like i couldnt eat junk food cuz it would hurt my stomach, but i still did and to get rid of it i vomited. I also feel really fat, but supposedly im normal weight. I dont believe it. I guess i had Bulimia for about 4 months now. Nobody knows except 2 friends. I try to eat really little but then i go on a binge sad. Im just tired of being fat, with a stupid strange stomach ache and being myself. Personally im always optimistic. But why be happy with so much s**t? Man, God really hates me. Oh and ever since i was small my mom said i would be groaning of pain and she said it might of been my stomach. So technically i had this problem all my life. 

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry to hear about your stomach problems- they sound really bad.  I too was diagnosed with H-pylori and treated.  And supposedly they say I don't have it now.  However, I'm still getting stomach pains.  I am now turning to alternatives to see if they work.  Ginger, licorice and thyme are supposed to be good for stomach problems.  I'm experimenting at the moment with tea made with fresh ginger.  I'm taking this 3 times daily to see if the symptoms go.  The other thing you could try it probiotics- they are supposed to help create good bacteria in your stomach to fight the bad bacteria.  If you've been treated for H-plyori it's probable that your stomach has been stripped of good bacteria.  I'm taking probiotics in tablet form as apparently probiotics in food can die off quite quickly whereas in it is preserved in tablet form...I'm not saying any of this will solve your problems but it may be worth giving it a try.
    • Posted

Thank you for caring. Well for me i try this green tea and it is really good. Also this thing called Milanta.It really helps except i have to take it after each time i eat. oh and i forget to mention i did take probiotics but they didnt really help. Ill try the thyme and ginger. Thanks 
  • Posted

Hi Blaze,

You're young to have these problems but that's also an advantage because you can turn this situation around. the stomach lining can heal given the right conditions, but fast food and binge eating are not the right conditions. When you have H pylori it often gives you gastritis and your symptoms sound pretty much like this. I suffer from Gastriritis and if I want to be pain free I eat very simply, white meat,chicken (not KFC)  turkey, lean pork, fish or seafood and vegetables.I prepare everything nothing comes in a packet because ready prpared food is full of additives. Keep a food diary, note which foods effect you badly that way you can eliminate them from your diet. The added bonus is you lose weight! but in a healthy way. You need to avoid acidity, look up acidic foods on the net, this includes sugar as sugar makes your stomach produce more acid. Talk to your parents about this they need to help you with your diet to get better. good luck.

• Posted

Thank you for the reply. I know its bad to be Bulimic and eating fast foods. Everyday i try not vomit. even if i eat decent meals i feel like purging. And for the fast foods i havent ate any fatty foods for 2 months. I do eat chicken and light pastas.they say fish helps but i really dont like it. Yes, i do avoid acidic foods and  also i keep count of calories. Ill try writing in a diary. Thank you
  • Posted

Wow what a long post! To be honest I am too busy to read it all so I just concentrated on the heading. A lot of the people who use this forum are in a lot of pain and some of us are totally alone in the World with no one at all for help or support. It sucks - believe me. If you are 14 I presume you are living with parents who are taking care of you, you may not think it makes much difference but believe me it does. We would give our ba\ck teeth for such support. So hold onto that for now and remember that at 14 you are less likely to have something terrible and far more likely to get better quickly. If you have bulminia then you have to get treatment for that as it may be the cause of your problem. I doubt you are FAT it sounds to me as if you have have a bad self imagine and need to change your way otf thinking and this will improve your stomach as well as much else. You cannot do this alone, you need professional help. If you have had this pain for a long time then you know you can tolerate it for longer.

You ought to be thinking of your parents and how they feel and how worried they must be and try for them.

Research online about body image problems and bullminia and the harm it can cause.

• Posted

Hahahaha its alright. Tbh i also thought it was long but i wanted to detailed. Yes i know alot of people are in pain and your right, I  should be greatful that i have my parents,which i am. I think i can still bear this pain but next time i go to the doctor ill ask them to put a camera in my stomach, have you heard of it? And i read alot of Bulimia and its issues. Im really trying hard to heal, thats why i eat a little every three hours and i stop eating at 5:30. Thanks for caring
  • Posted

Hi Blaze,

This history really looks bad. But the good part is that you have come out of the infection. After having such a bad infection history, it is expected to have on and off trouble some complaints. In this situation, why don't you go for alternative medicine such as Homoeopathy/Ayurveda where modern medicine has limitation?

• Posted

Hmm ill try that. And haha i just needed to complain to somebody xD 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.