Im new on here been taking Orlisat for 6 weeks

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi ive been taking orlisat for 6 weeks and doing slimming world, only lost 12.5lbs so far. Ive been walking loads this week and brought a cross trainer this week so hopefully will hit the stone mark.

Any tips would be great to help me move forward, i currently weigh 17.2lbs.

Thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

12.5lbs is a very good loss. Well done. What tips are you after? i have a blog on the tablets if you would like it? x
    • Posted

Just what to eat really, do you just have breakfast lunch and dinner and no snacks? If you could send me that link it would be great thanks.

X

• Posted

12.5lbs is a fantastic loss. Nice and steady, with the exercise you'll tone up reducing chances of saggy skin etc

ive lost weight but what im most happy about is 2inch loss on my waist in 2wks and friends are commenting.

• Posted

That's what I'm dreading saggy skin! A few people commented last week that I look like I've lost a bit.

Really want my stone this week, go on holiday in 3 weeks so that's spuring me on a bit as well

X

• Posted

My holiday is 12th nov so ive got a bit of time smile

The best thing I did was reduce exercise classes and did interval training on the treadmill and rower (plus other stuff) 45mins in total inc stretching. With the intervals my heart rate goes up considerably (184 or so) which is high fat burning.

if your a member of a gym get them to reassess your workout. I was staggered at the change so quickly.

I dont want saggy skin either which is why im exercising so much and pleased my weight loss is about 2lb a wk - nice and gradual

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.