Im new to this group im a mom and ive had H.S. for at least 5 years and im in need of some support

Posted , 6 users are following.

Im so isolated because nobody gets what im going thru and i feel embarrassed even thinking about it

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I felt like that until I found this site

I've had mine 23 years now and still feel embarrassed at times

• Posted

How do u deal mentally cause im having issues talking myself out of feeling this way?
    • Posted

I've been to hell and back trying to make sure it doesn't beat me I work full time a mum of 2 fantastic partner

But have my low daysi

I've been for extensive surgery many times

I've been naughty where I've tried leaving it to the extent I've had blood poisoning turned into 2 heart attacks and was put into a coma for 13 days

I talk to Italk who have been great

• Posted

Hello there smile I have had HS for around 10 years and getting the blues about it is quite common, especially when you are in pain! I'm here so if you ever want to let loose and vent, please do! WIshing you happines and a pain free day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted

I honestly feel your pain i jus had my surgery done but when i first got it i was 18 n now im 22 i had it under my armpit i also got it on my groin area but it goes n comes so i couldn't shave i had to cut/trim it low ... Its very painful i understand you my love try to find you a surgeon thats gone take good care of you and you will be alright .... Pray about it too love i promise everything gon b alright go ahead n get the surgery done thats all that matter 😘😞?

• Posted

I honestly feel your pain i jus had my surgery done but when i first got it i was 18 n now im 22 i had it under my armpit i also got it on my groin area but it goes n comes so i couldn't shave i had to cut/trim it low ... Its very painful i understand you my love try to find you a surgeon thats gone take good care of you and you will be alright .... Pray about it too love i promise everything gon b alright go ahead n get the surgery done thats all that matter 😘😞?

• Posted

Hello i have had H.S. for at least 10 years.I know it can be embarrassing. I have holes and marks all over lol. I can either let life go on or accept it. Iam not saying i dont get embarressed jus not as much. .i pretty much let people know about what i have before they even ask. I have never been to doctor cause i am poor. So my hudband is my doc. Yep he has become a pretty good surgeon. Lol. I have HS in axillary breast abdomen and perinea area. Sweetie there are some very nice awesome people here . glad u posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.