Im not f****d up from a week not able to make nderatand whts happening to my vagina

Posted , 3 users are following.

from few weeks im getting itching in my vagina and some sort of pain this itch is unbearable nd today i jst observerd there is a line of white bumps in my vagina i dnt knw wht its is somebody please help me image

jst see there is a white line of bumps in left side

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

e.g. do they hurt when you touch them, do they look like sores/blisters etc. have you had them before itching or cant remember? whats your discharge like, colour, smell and consistency. does it hurt when you pee?

• Posted

yeah i earlier had itching bit after medication it went back to normal now again after a month a got itching and i observed this yes they burn when i touch them and i have soreness on my vag walls..! and it burns while pee.. the discharge is normal in color thick and a foul smell what it is.. as bcx of lockdown i cnt visit gynae bt she suggested me a medicini zifi-o and a cream onabet- b

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.