Im not quite sure....

Posted , 1 user is following.

So im 25 years of age. Been suffering from bruxism for years and years now and quite frankly its left my mouth in a rather sorry state. Its not as bad as i have seen it on others though - for which i am thankful. But lately other things have been cropping up regarding my health and its not leaving me in the happiest place!

Last tuesday i was sat down watching tv and suddenly my heart felt like it caved in. then suddenly my arm started to hurt and fingers tingle. But my heart rate then went through the roof and i started panicing a bit! (as anyone would the first tiem it happened) Stood up as i thought that was it - i am going down here. I felt so faint and dizzy and sat staight back down. it was late so no doctors and immediately went onto the net to search and alot of things pointed towards an attack of some sort. Nipped to the doctors the next morning to be prescibed stomach acid tablets and send on my way....

Today the pains are back, but only in the chest. Nothing major, but feel like ive a pulled muscle somewhere. But this is only since last tuesday.

Now, i worry a heck of alot about little things such as what people think and little things like music and tv volume.Im a pretty normal guy, i love cycling and have cycled over 2500miles since last June, so im a fit person. I dont like spending lots of time inside. I like to get out and about and do useful things with my life instead of wasting it away infront of jeremy kyle. Full time employed (manager) and i guess i just needed to let it out and talk to someone about it. My nearest and dearest know about the episode last tuesday. But that is all. My mood is up and down like a yoyo, and my tolerance (which i thought was fantastic) has dropped a significant level. Now i used to smoke alot but quit smoking full time at the start of the year. 

Not sure if this is the right place or whatever. But hey, im here and god knows what is wrong with me!

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Classic sign of anxiety attcak when you felt the tingles in your arm did you have a strong  sensation in ur tummy kind of like a intense rush ? Excersice is brilliant for anxiety so I'd carry on with your cycling I do yoga this is brilliant also I really wouldn't take medication off the drs as they try to fob you off with medication that will make you feel worse 

• Posted

Also the chest pains are normal I'm having this problem this Is a way of your body telling you that your still tense like I said carry in with your exercise and Lool hiw dare you nowt wrong with jeremy kyle iv just done my morning exercise watching him lol hope this helps you smile x

• Posted

Thanks Jade, I am sorry for generalising with he Jeremy Kyle thing, i shouldnt have done.

When it happened last week i felt all sorts of feelings, fast heart, adrenaline, dizzyness. I was so confused as to what was going on i was all over the place!Luckily im one of those who doesnt think the worst of absolutely everything (yet) so there was something in there keeping me a bit calm. I have been thinking about Yoga and this is something im really willing to take on. Mindfulness and meditation are something im looking into and if i can find a manageable solution then im willing to do anything before i get to the stage of really impacting my life. So thought i would finally jump on a forum and share my experience. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.