im not sure what this is im scared

Posted , 3 users are following.

so i had sex on april 14 and 15th with 2 different people..i know don't judge me i havent had sex with anybody else in those 4 months it feels itchy and it burns some times but not for too long.. cand somebody tell me what this is?imageimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

update im also spotting alot and my period doesnt start until the ending of the month...im scared

• Posted

i feel like you should text them if you know who the 2 people were. if not its okay, dont freak out just get tested and wish for the best. you live and you learn.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.