Im on a high... MY 1st WEIGH IN

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi Guys!!

Well, just back from the docs... I've lost 7KG in 4 & a half weeks!! :D:D:D

If I can do it you ALL can!

All the posts on here keep me going. Thanks!

Gill x

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

You know what, ive just counted... its 5 & a half weeks but Ive been on Orlistat for 4... Doc told me to start the diet before I got them smile
  • Posted

That's brilliant Gill, thats just over a stone, keep it up!

xx

• Posted

Way to go :D

Keep it going what a great result!!!

• Posted

well done!! smile
  • Posted

Well Done Gill

That is fantastic :!: I've weighed myself this morning and have lost 6lbs this week!!

Go Girl :lol:

K :D

• Posted

Aw well done Kirsty :D Thats great love x
  • Posted

Well Done Congratulations Gill..... Thats Fantastic... keep up the good work.... I am just off to my appointment to get weighed sad sad .... keep fingers crossed....

Will fill you in later .... :!: :!:

Bye for now

Dal

• Posted

Aw thats magic girls. Well done on ur weight loss... smile
  • Posted

hi guys just come back from the docs....... and yes i have lost some weight..... i have lost 51b..... which means all in all my total loss is 1.5 stones..... in 2 months

i am really chuffed as this month was abit hectic and pigged out somedays.....

Love Dal

• Posted

Well Done Dal!!

Keep up the good work :lol:

Kirsty :D

• Posted

[b:69f5dce854][size=18:69f5dce854][/size:69f5dce854]CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS[size=12:69f5dce854][/size:69f5dce854][/b:69f5dce854]

Great Success for y'all :!:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Thats brilliant news everyone..... it's good to know that it keeps coming off even after the first few weeks

WELL DONE :D

• Posted

WELL DONE YOU KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK X
  • Posted

Dal that's great, well done smile

My doctor did tell me not to expect as much as that next month though and not to get too dissapointed smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.