im really scared and no one to talk to

Posted , 6 users are following.

Im 32 i have 4 kids age 14 12 6 and 2 i found a small lump in my armpit next to my breast in august docs said give it 4 to 6 weeks to go i give it 9 it didnt go it has grown much i was referred for a ultra sound with radiology but they canceled it and said to send me to breast clinic for breast cancer rule out im now waiting for a an appointment upnuntill now ive had no paid but past few days ive had a burn sensation and aching in that area the lump its self doesnt hurt to touch. I dont feel i can tell any one i dont want no one to know im so dcared ive tried so hard not to think about it but cant help it and now with the pain its gard to ignore. Im doing my own head in 😟

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Sarah, I know it's been a month but wanted to check in. Have you got your results yet?

i hope all is well

shakey xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.