Im scared I may have a brain tumor.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Excruciating headaches that wake me out of a deep sleep, pain when resting my head on pillow, dizziness, vomiting, blurred vision, partial seizures, trigeminal neuralgia.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have you been to any docs about this? I use to suffer from the things you mentioned. Still get most all except the headaches. They just all the sudden stopped after years of getting them. I had a brain mri in Sept. Showed a lesion in temporal lobe but they said no cancer and nothing they saw to worry about. So whatever. 2 weeks ago had TN that lasted about 4 days. They say that is one of the first symptoms of Ms. Doesn't mean you have it and not a lot of people get it that have ms. If that makes any sense. Check into that and do go see your doc. They never figured me out. Probably never will my docs don't care. I'm working on getting another . I hope it is not brain cancer but the sooner you get scans the better. If you have to go to er . But you have to say it's different then your normal headaches..if you normally have headaches..other words they won't do anything.

Good luck to you

• Posted

alwaysgo  for a second opipion  and  neevr take no  from a doctor who  dont give a dame migranes  is there a tumer /go to eR room

• Posted

Hi, thank you so much for responding. I was also diagnosed with TN. Im scheduled for MRIs on my spine and brain on the 18th of this month and an EEG next month. TN IS BY FAR THE WORST PAIN I HAVE EVER FELT!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.