Im scared 😰 sore on vagina

Posted , 4 users are following.

I noticed an itchy bump on my vag lip after taking cipro..i scratched it by accidents and now it hurts really bad its only one and I inspected my vagina thoroughly I have an appt on Thursday. Not sure if it herpes or not

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I had one a while back which I classed as a wart it went away on its own, im unsure of I have ever had herpes haven't been tested ?xx I don't know the difference between genital warts or normal warts that U would get on the hand but down below could be that though xx

• Posted

Herpes usually spread to and are really angry sores by the ones Iv seen online
    • Posted

Did you get diagnosed with warts ?

My point is you don't get warts on your genitally area like it's normal . Just saying . I didn't think they went away like that I thought they had to be froze off and they could come back at any point ...

• Posted

No I didn't get diagnosed with a wart,? I'm not saying it normal

I said like a normal warr you could get on your hand finger face Ect it was one alone ! So that made me think it was a normal warr like one you would get on your hand, I don't know if it was genital warts coz I only had one and it went away with in two years on its own xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.