Im so depressed and freaking out!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Please i cant take this anymore its itchy and this lumpsmake me depressed because i dont know what it is ! huhuhu is this a herpres or warts or std? pls help me i want to know if whats this for a peace of mind. thank you I need your answers from my question :'( the picture is here

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

If it doesn’t hurt den can’t be herpes ... but warts maybe. Could be vestibular  papillomatosis ,, usually mistaken for hpv. 
    • Posted

Does it itch constantly where it bothers you  ? Or jst couple hours and it’s not as bad v
    • Posted

my doctor recommended me a gyne pro feminine wash and when i used it its not the itch anymore for now. hehe but when i didnt used it before its very itchy as bad. not the opening but the clit and labia and sometimes anus but sometimesbit just go away
  • Posted

Before you get tested for anything, I would go to my local pharmacy and buy some pinworm medication. It's cheap, and you should know if you have any within a day or two. It's actually a healthy to de-worm once a year.

Pinworms can easily get into your vagina, and I would imagine wherever they lay their eggs there may be a tiny, itchy bump.

If that didn't help, then I would see my PCP.

• Posted

but how it is i already consult to a gyne and she said i have wart and i have to be vaccine by hpv and crautinize something like that
  • Posted

They look like warts which is easily treatable you are lucky they are not HPV.  Vaccinated against HPV is wise decision. 
    • Posted

but my doctor said it was a warts and i have to crautinize it or something like they ill burn it...
    • Posted

Don’t worry hpv is completely curable if diagnosed in time, Good luck.
  • Posted

1. Sinceramente no creo que esto

sea una verruga tiene todo

el derecho de

acudir con otro medico para pedir

mas estudios

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.