Im so scared

Posted , 3 users are following.

I feel like I’m hyperventilating I’m getting hot flashes and I feel lightheaded and I’m so damn scared .... I had a bad panic attack earlier today idk if this is like after anxiety ....does using my phone make it worse ?!

I’ve been having a stomach ache and ive been thinking it’s something bad 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

In our minds... Its always the worst. Its very hard to not reach for our phones to google every symptom looking for some type of reassurance but Ive noticed with me... Its a constant battle to reassure myself that its just anxiety... Acceptance is important. Easier said than done, I know. Im still working on that.
  • Posted

All anxiety symptoms,look up brain to gut reaction for stomach issues,try and relax and know it is normal,but not pleasant with bad anxiety♡

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.