Im very Sad and Depress and feel like Im worth Nothing

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im 17 years young I found out Ihad Gential Herpes last Summer I have been doinhg very good until It spreaded inside my mouth when I have outbreaks I get it down in my vagina area but now im getting it in my mouth it is very painful and fustraighting. I feel very disgusted with my self and my life. I feel as Im the only teen at my school or in general with this disease. Nobody will ever want me ill never beable to have a husband and children. Im very deprssed right now because I can harley eat well I have the infiction on the side of my tounge so when i eat it is very painful and I also have a outbreak down there that im going through right now im taking acloyvir. Im so stupid I fell like Ill never have a normal life again. When I eat and sit around my family I just be wanting to cry. Im trying to stay strong but I cant Im so young and stupid dealing with disease that will hunt me for the rest of my life. I really hate myself right now I just need advice to help me get through this anyone?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Herpes doesn't usually infect the inside of the mouth. Are you sure that's what it is? Have you had it looked at or swabbed?

Herpes down below, regardless of type, does not have any impact on fertility and you can have a healthy pregnancy, delivery and baby, when you're ready, provided you notify your doctor and follow their advice.

For now, yes, it sucks to have herpes, it can make you feel like "damaged goods", as well as the only one with this wretched virus. However, you are still the same person you were before, your giver obviously has it, so not just you, plus they say it's relatively common, just that most people have no idea or don't openly talk about it due to the stigma. Bottom line, you're not alone. Look at us all on here!

Did you ever get tested for genital herpes, and if so, which type do you have? Type 1 is certainly much easier to manage physically as well as emotionally, imo. I have Type 2, if it's any consolation. Anyway, hang in there! smile

• Posted

Im going to see my OB/GYN tomorrow I will get it checked out and yes I have gotten tested for Gential Herpes they never told me witch one so I have no clue I need to look into that I thought herpes could spread in your mouth my partner who gave it to me we are still talking but not together he went down on me and I did kisss him I was in moment I never gotten any coldsores on my lips or anything but thank you your right Im not alone thank god for this website quick question I am now itching down there badly is it common to be itchy down there during a ouitbreak and while taking acloyvir? im sorry I cant  spell the medicine name correctly lol 
    • Posted

Yes, genital herpes can cause itching, and if you think it was acquired via oral sex, then it's probably Type 1. Did they actually test you previously or was it just a visual diagnosis? The latter is not accurate and several things can be mistaken for herpes, like yeast and BV. If you got it last summer, an IgG antibody test for both types should be able to tell you which type, if any. Or a swab if you currently have active symptoms.
    • Posted

Oral herpes is usually on the outside of the mouth, around your lips. Also, canker sores are not herpes, in case that's what you have.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.