im very scared me i just want normal bowl movemnts

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive been going toilte normal in morning but since i started to drink fruit milk shake after 20 mins i after go toilte and it comes out thats what i think. I eat bluberries and other fruits that are grinded together. I dont have and other stuff with that only tht milkshake and tea. Sometimes my stools be loose sometimes firm its sooo stressing this for me. I just want to go to toilte as normal. I dont even get stomach pains and i just feel as so i need to rush to toilte.

i drink alot of water to 4 glasses of water afgr milk shake and still again i need rush to toilte and watrey stools come out.

All day been stressed about this. Any advice

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Because you are just eating fruit and liquids plus ground food, you will find it hard.

Toilet trips will be a surprise.  Can you eat anything more substantial.  It would help your digestive system maybe. (Unless a Dr has told you otherwise).

• Posted

Hi richard i might have ibs again so i might stop eating fruits and milkand suger. Im just scared i might loose slot of waight i am over waight at moment but dont want to loose waight in this way il be feeling weak as i did lastime witj ibs i lost over a stone in 6 weeks. Have you had these symtoms
  • Posted

hello there yaseen.. It seems that you are flushing toxins out of your body... it will just last for few days or a week.. however if it lasts longer it may be a different case.. If I have stoamch problems..I juice up and usually eat papaya..and after a few..I am on my way visiting the toilet..usually it is watery and usually comes with a very foul smell.. however I have a different experience now..I am on my way to see a doctor..but that's another story.. eat also meat or any meat alternative.
    • Posted

Hello threena i was woundring shall i stop eat eating fruits and milk and suger. Over a year back i had UBS mybe ibs is back in my system. Straight after i eat i after go toilte in morning. But at night when i eat chapaties and curry i dint have the arge to go i went toilte in morning. I remember lastime DR gave me these round circle tablets thry were small and i got better with them. I dont want to go to DR he will take blood tests and ask for stool test and very stressing.

have you got same problem or something diffrnt???

• Posted

no,don't stop eating fruits, lessen the sugar because fruts conatin sugar specially when they are ripe, fructose, and try to get off of milk..f you feel much better then try to remove milk.. I don't add milk in my smoothie or juice..it will make my stomach sound so absurd.. the other people from the block will hear it :p curry or anything with coconut milk will also aggravate the condition.. you have to let out the toxins first and then bring back the milk, curry, and all other stuff that you like in moderation, though little by little.. sometimes I feel funny sharing these stuff..makes me remember some very awkward moments smile
  • Posted

Yes I am a bit overweight but that has been too much hospital food so I put on a stone and a half.  Try a set diet from a nutritionist or Dr maybe to solve your IBS.

Rich

• Posted

Have u tried a different milk.If I use full cream I may last 2o-30mins before I   Develope cramps which lead to regular visits to the toilet.Some fruits are not tolerated but what I have started to do is eat toast.Cups of tea also increase  my bowel metabolism as it is caffeine based.Why not try other fruits.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.