Im worried is my fungus trying to come back?

Posted , 2 users are following.

ive had nail fungus for over 8-9 months and ive been taking lamisil for 8-9 months. i stopped because i saw that it was almost gone and now its trying to come back?? im not sure if its trying to come back. i talked to my dermatologist and she told me im not even supposed to be taking lamisil for that long! and that i have to get my liver checked out please help.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Your dermatologist is right. 12 weeks is usually the maximum time to take Lamisil. Its essential you get your liver checked, but your nails look healthy to me.

• Edited

yeah, i cant believe they prescribed it to me for so long. this is an update of my nails you can see it trying to come back or maybe its just nail trauma

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.