Images posted below, please review

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm 20 years old, soon I'll be 21. I've had these pimples/acne (not sure what they are) for a long time, and it's really annoying. It steps on my confidence, something i need the most to survive through this brutal modern youth. 

I've been to my doctors, I've also been to the pharmacy many times, but they don't seem to know sh*t. 

I just hate to come across stupid blogs and stupid websited where all they care about is views and ad reveneu, and they target known problems such as this (knowing that they will get alot of traffic) and they spread un-confirmed information.

Both the professionals and the public seems to be stepping on me, I'm not sure what to do.

Any information will do. my diet?, sunlight?, products?, any other factors? please do list.

Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi have you seen a dermatologist?  They are the experts in skin problems so they are the ones to ask.  x
  • Posted

I used to have bad acne like yours from age 19-21 on my cheeks and Chin. There was also scars that never seem to fade. I tried everything excluding the demertologist because it was too expensive and I couldn’t afford going there every few months for more than $300. The only thing that helped me is drinking more plain water and eating more vegetables. Not touching my face, sleeping with a clean pillow case every other 2 days and I never use the same towel on my face twice. I also use a green tea face wash as I heard that green tea is good to clear acne bacteria and Everyday and night I use aloe vera 99% gel on my face as moisturizer and mask. That is when things slowly got better.

now I am 22. And since then I have no acne. Only pimple here and there sometimes.

• Posted

You can try my method but if it still doesn’t work it’s better to seek professional help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.