Immune Compromised

Posted , 2 users are following.

Low IGG levels

I am a MS Survivor and Stem Cell transplant patient and I had incredible success with recovery but I have a Compromised Immune System requiring me to undergo IVIG infusions ever month.

The Doctor in Moscow Russia informed me that because of the 20+ years of MS drugs I can’t even drink wine because of the damage to my Liver.

I just started seeing a girl that has just informed me she has Hepatitis B and I’m concerned that even with vaccination I might not be safe. ?

This really sucks but I’ve been through hell already and don’t plan on a trip back.

I can’t seem to find anything on this so I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions for further reading.

Thanks in Advance, Dave

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

The vaccine is quite good, it is supposed to help against many illnesses and not just COVID19, it seems to be a general vaccine that just happens to help against the virus.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.