imodium not working, proper ill last night..but getting better now..

Posted , 1 user is following.

really not liking this..think ive got A stomach bug but im not sure??im diagnosed ibs but ive said for a week i feel wrong but dont know why.. it's not been an IBS pain and i know what that feels like.. yesterday i was off my food, could only eat 3 mince pies yesterday as it was all i could manage..know the sugar n pastry not good but it's definitely not IBS... ive been keeping my hands clean and not touching much but now im getting better..but would like to know the outcome as Imodium isnt working and i want to get my self better but not knowing what is it is kind of annoying.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

if you feel better cos you haven't eaten much then yes it's IBS, one of the IBS symptoms is that it gets worst when you eatĀ 
    • Posted

my stomach wont stop gurgling. feels likeĀ  its more than a ibs thing. sad not eaten much in 24 hours.
    • Posted

IBS can be such a pain at some point i had the most severe back pain in my life and it was because of my IBS like when i emptied my bowels I would feel pain free
  • Posted

immodium's not touching it, ive had loads. if it was ibs wouldnt it go?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.