Impacted Wisdom teeth

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have to have my Wisdom teeth out and they are impacted. The hurt and are causing my other teeth to hurt, but yeah has anyone ever had impacted Wisdom teeth out? rolleyes

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Is this is relation to your bb problem. Wisdom tooth removal is painful and can easily becime infected.
    • Posted

Arent you the same Chelsea i have conversed with many times before. If simply brushing your teeth will get rid of your  chronic Bb then brush them. I have read your many posts about your bad breath and how it is destroying your life and how hard it is to suffer from bb and be 15 years old. If your solution to this problem is brushing your teeth then do that.
    • Posted

This is the first post i've posted in this part of the fourms....and i'm 18 so no, not me
    • Posted

Sorry my mistake...i do apologise....chelsea is a very popular name on this site...and by the way i have excellent dental hygiene and i have chronic bb. So please dont assume people with bb dont brush their teeth
    • Posted

No problem....take care....but i just wanna ask you. If you were talking to someone with the foulest breath ever...would you think that person was dirty or that they had a medical problem...please be honest
    • Posted

No, not really, sometimes bad breath is unmanagabale, I do admit, I have times like that, where no matter how much I brush my teeth my Breath stinks, but I how ever also smoke sooo....but no just because someone has bad breath doesn't mean they are "Dirty" or anything like that
    • Posted

What if everytime you spoke to them they had bad breath. I have suffered for over 11 years and it has destroyed my life in all aspects socially, employment,romantically,. You know i have always wanted to tell someone that doesnt suffer from it to enjoy your life and live it to the full. I know my legacy will end with me.....but i dont wanna bore you with my problems...take care chelsea and thank you for your time
    • Posted

No  dont have a dry mouth. I drink plenty of water, i brush floss and scrape my tongue 3 times a day. I dont have acid reflux and my dentist and doctor says my teeth are fine. Now am not a religious or superstitious man but i am convinced i am being punished for something by god/allah/budda etc. The last straw was when last year the girl of my dreams expressed interest in me but i turned her down as i think she deserved better...her own friends told her that...look chelsea am tired and its been a long stressfull day. I have to go now....but remember what i said....enjoy your life and live it to the full as you never know when karma is gonna slap you the way it slapped me😷
    • Posted

Believe me, I have problems too, currently trying to fix my Anxiety and Major Depressive Disorder with meds right now, look into Tonsile stones, those can cause REALLY bad breath, Have a good night
    • Posted

Tonsil stones are very difficult to detect. Doctors and dentists say i dont have any....goodnight

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.