IMPORTANT INFO NEEDED!! : Calling all guys who have had a PAE info needed !!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi Guys ,

I had PAE about 2 months ago I'm 55 and I'd like to hear from any guys who have also had the PAE and that have had Ejaculatory or Orgasm problems . Since my PAE I have had loss of Ejaculatory force ( semen just dribbles out during orgasm force ( shooting has disappeared ) , Loss of sensation regarding orgasm ( Orgasm is no longer as intense and very short in duration ) and loss of sperm

Volume ( sperm is very less and very watery ).

This issue was NOT discussed with me before the PAE and I'm very disappointed and stressed about this issue, I have spoken to others who have had the same problem , has anyone else had a problem with Ejaculation & Orgasm after a PAE and does it get better as time passes ? Please please let me know your experiences with this issue guys . I have found some guys are reluctant to talk about this important issue and maybe that's why the iterventional radiologists don't talk to us about this issue Pre & Post PAE?

Please let me know what's happening for you guys

Thanks guys

Chris

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Did you talk to the doc who did the pae about this? I had mine last December, and had some of those problems for a while, but everything seems OK now. I have had a little reverse ejaculation, but the orgasm is intense, and unless you are trying to get someone pregnant, that is what is most important.

Neal

• Posted

Hi Neal ,

Thanks for replying yes I've spoken and written to him about this issue but he says to wait more time it's been over two months now , what symptoms did you experience Neal and how long after the PAE improve ?

My ejaculations have reduced to a dribble instead of having force behind them and semen is very watery . How were your orgasms straight after PAE compared to now ? How long did it take to improve ? I just need to talk to other guys about it because it's causing me some distress and I'd like to see how PAE has affected other guys in this area . Hopefully I will improve also ? Looking for some hope I suppose .

Thanks Chris

• Posted

I had intercourse about a week post PAE. Since I could still feel that my prostate was swollen, I expected my orgasm to be a little painful, and it was, but not severely so. After that time, starting about 4 days later, I had no pain, and all the wonderful sensations were back.

I didn't even know I was having RE until I had occasion to masturbate, and nothing came out. The sensation was no different, and it was wonderful. Maybe I'm missing something here, but if it feels good, why get all upset about RE? Do you really think your partner can tell the difference? If you do, ask them. They'll probably tell you no. On another string on here someone wrote that his wife liked it that he had RE because it was less "messy".

If you can pee, have a good erection, and intercourse feels good, and orgasm feels good, don't sweat the small stuff unless you are trying to get someone pregnant. If you really want to get someone pregnant, your doctor can help, if you have RE.

Neal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.