Improvement

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have had Granulaoma Annulare for about5 yrs.   It has spread all over my arms, sides of my trunk, buttocks and legs.

Long story short,  For the past 5 yrs. I have been spending most of my time at home in our basement, where the Family Room is.

We had 2 oreintal area rugs, that had a very toxic smell to them in that room.  Once I decided I could no longer take the smell and removed them from our house, my rashes are starting to  fade.  

I read, the glue they use In India for the backing can be toxic.

it has been 3 months since I removed the rugs from my house and I have seen great improvement and I no longer have to take a allergy pill everyday.  

Im also going to start doing a cleanse, to try and clean my gut and liver.

i believe I have toxins in my body and the Rashes from Granuloma Annulare is how the toxins are trying to get out.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Granuloma may come and go. What allergy pill do you take and why? Did a dermo put you on it?
    • Posted

I was having allergy symptoms all year long.  It started the same time the granuloma annulare started. 

No, my derm. did not put me on them.

My Derm. tried to burning a spot on my rash and  Cortizone cream.  Nothing worked.  He told me he was sorry that I have it and be glad it’s not cancer.

I do know it can come and go.  Up until now, mine has never went away.  Just steadily spreads.

• Posted

I have said the same thing I think allergies may trigger this.  I have eaten things and broken out.  All I can say is tht niamiacide 500 mg three times a day has put mine in remission for several years I might see something rarely that looks like it is going to start but it goes away quickly.
    • Posted

I read that the toxic glue they use on the backing on the rugs can affect the  respiratory system 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.