Improvements on 200mg

Posted , 4 users are following.

All nice and helpful people there who are/were on SERT 200 for depression and anxiety. It's my 16th week on Sert and nearly end of week 3 on Sert 200. My anxiety has improved 95% and I don't feel tense anymore but my mood is still not my normal mood. I do a bit more during the day now but still don't enjoy doing stuff and don't have my old spark. Has your anxiety improved first then depression? I am getting a bit impatient now and worry what if SERT helps with anxiety but not mood?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Lovely to hear your feeling better. Im sure improvement will continue.

We are all impatient to feel 100% .

And we all dwell on how we are feeling with this illness because the illness is all about feelings.

Im on my first day of 150mg, so wish me luck.

we must also think positive and tell ourselves all is well try and chill out. keep busy. Im watching T V and knitting even though my head doesnt feel 100%.

Keep going with Sert . Try not too worry. all will work out .

Good Luck

• Posted

Good luck! I started feeling a bit better on 150 (week 4) then increased to 200 so I hope next week I feel a bit better as it's gonna be week 4 on 200. Your anxiety may get worse at first but it will improve! Keep us updated Chris x

• Posted

Thank you Alan . not been on for a while.

yes, Anxiety panic etc bit worse.

Not so depressed no bad words now.

But very tired and head aches.

Dr said contact 3 weeks time to see how 150mg is working.

I will be back in touch in a couple of weeks.

Hope you are all improving

• Posted

Hope you soon improve. I know its so frustrating. I was on clomipramine for 14 weeks since last September and was just starting to improve when the med became no longer available. Had to change to sertraline and am desperate for it to work. Good luck.

• Posted

That's awful!!!! Did your doc not know they are going to be discontinued? Sert is my 3rd med since end of April so I worry what if...Good luck!

• Posted

how are you doing ALI this recovery takes forever

• Posted

Hi, up and down but at leas not very down all the time. How about you? What meds are you taking?

• Posted

i am on paxil for 8 weeks just went up to theraputic dose 2 days ago. i was way below the theraputic dose at 10

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.