Imraldi

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi ive now had 3 imraldi jabs two weeks apart.

bloods are satisfactory ..... feel like its a struggle to get through the day more than ever.

its like a flu like feeling and struggling to keep eyes open i am that tired .

Theres little to no effect on joints and skin but realise may take a while but just feel like i cant function and wondered if this gets better with time although again realise everybody is different .

Would appreciate any feedback ? maybe im just being a little bit of a wimp although been thru worse and thought i was a bit of a tough nut !!

Apologise for spelling and typos in advance as hands are like sausages at minute and not playing along !!

thanks so much

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.