Imvexxy

Posted , 2 users are following.

any of you ladies try imvexxy. It is a new estradiol vaginal insert

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i would try anything what exactly is in it is it a moisturiser?

thank you Fern

• Posted

Hi Olive

Forget moisturisers. The only thing that is going to work long term for us is estrogen. I t is a vaginal estradiol insert. I also had a shot in the thigh of estrogen so between the two i have had almost no discomfort or very little discomfort the last week. Dont know how long it will last but I am praying

• Posted

you are right and estrogen is the only thing that helps us. I have found halving the dose of once a week to two half doses on a SATURDAY and WEDNESDAY is definitely helping me. when I was doing it once a week lots of it fell out the first time I went to toilet so half stays in better x 2

it is feeling better just now only up to toilet twice down from five sometimes six bathroom trips.

hope you've had a lovely peaceful Christmas day and to all the other ladies we are all in contact with in this forum.

Really hope we all get some peace pretty soon

best wishes for christmas and new year

• Posted

Same to you Olive and all the other ladies. My wish for all of us is to get this ugly condition under control. Been fighting it since Sept. 2017. I am better than I was a year ago but still get discomfort......as I write this I have it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.