imy mom :(

Posted , 2 users are following.

so yesterday i managed to leave the house with my bf to go hang out with our friends despite how anxious and loopy i felt. i had fun even tho i felt spaced out the whole time. on the way home i cried because of how badly i miss my mom whom died 3 years ago sad is it normal to not feel like yourself or feel like your really there anxious all the time when your depressed? this is my first time being depressed. plus my memory sucks i cant remember what i was gonna do a second ago. i started sertraline 17 days ago i hope it starts working soon ;/

i hate feeling not like myself

cant think straight

have butterflies in my stomach

when i take a nap and wake up i feel more spacey 😭😭

i hate derealization i cant be alone in the shower because i start panicking sad

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It's all completely normal for what you're going through. I'm sorry for your loss and just try to take it easy and hopefully the medication will start working within a week or so.. God bless ♡
    • Posted

thank you so much 💜 i miss her so much ;(
    • Posted

Of course ♡ anytime. She's watching over you and protecting you.
    • Posted

thank you smile i truly believe that

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.