in 4 weeks lost 9lbs :-) yeaaahh

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi

I m quiet new, just started my second box of tablets but I m in a big shock how quick

and how easily I lost 9Ibs. I dont have a low calories diet I just started to eat healthy and my portions are not really small. Eating a lot of strawberries and pineaples, lentils, avocados, olives, wholemeal bread, sometime using a butter but not really much.

At 7 am you can find me and my 2 year old daughter in the garden .... While She s playing I m jumping on the skipping rope 10 - 15 min until I m sweating and than I m dping some kettlebells workout and.... I can see my thights going back to Normal soo happy

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Well done you , keep skipping :-) x

• Posted

Need to loose 3 stones. It could be perfect weight for me. I used to weight less than 10 stones. At the end of my pregnancy I was 17 stones !!!!! Noone wants to belive me, only my family knows that. Now I m nearly 13 st, happy days ;-)
    • Posted

Wow you have done so well, keep going wont take to long to lose the rest .

Keep skipping x

• Posted

Thank you Precipitusdaisy :*

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.