In a faculty

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hy guys ive been in a faculty for the past 2 months. Sorry to worry you (if i did). I hope you guys are doing better I'll pray for you guys if you need it ( and i think you do ^-^)

Yona-

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Yona,

I am sorry to hear you have been in a faculty for the past 2 months, of course we need your prayers as much as you need ours!  ANYTIME you want to chat on here just do so, someone will always reply.  Goodluck and take care

• Posted

I just thought, I am not sure I understand what you are meaning as a faculty?  Do please explain more Yona
    • Posted

Im in a faculty for my depression. I have to be there for 2 more months. Ive been in lock down for 1 month 
    • Posted

Hi Yona,

I do hope you get better soon and you are able to lead the life you wish for.  Anybody who suffers in any shape or form on here will understand and care that you are in such a sittuation and when you send a message to us, we will ALWAYS reply.  Another thing I dont want you to forget is that YOU are just as special and just as important as anybody else, on here or anwhere else!  You deserve the best just like all of us, so I hope you are getting the best.  Do keep us updated on your progress

Take care and best wishes

• Posted

Sorry for the late reply. I have to thank you for your kindness and support.

Yona-

• Posted

You're very welcome Yona!  I read you are hoping to get out soon.  Thats really good news and I hope you continue to improve.

The very best wishes and we are always here to chat.

Take care now

• Posted

Hy its been a while but I found out im discharging on the 5th of January

Yona-

• Posted

Hi Yona,

Good to hear from you.

Thats good news, do you feel you are ready to leave and that things will be a lot better now?

Keep in touch with your progress and take care.

Best wishes

• Posted

Hi Yona,

A facility, I am so sorry that you needed to be hospitalized. I wondered where you were.

Are you improving?

hugs

judith

• Posted

Im iproving very well actually! Im super excited since i might get out earlier than expected

Yona-

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.