In a nutshell!

Posted , 6 users are following.

"Dear Mr D"

Dear Mr D why are you here? Making me miserable, living in fear, casting your shadow all around, at every turn you're pulling me down

Dear Mr D why have you came, is it something I did? Am I to blame?

I wish you'd go, why cant you leave?

Stop suffocating and let me breathe

I've fought with my body, my mind, my soul, I can't cope no more, I'm losing control

I'm scared, I'm sad and I'm all alone, I can't get through this on my own

I've tried and tried for far too long, I can't fight anymore you're just too strong!!!

Dear Mr D why can't you see just what it is you're doing to me!

4 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi don dons, so sorry to hear that you are feeling so down and low.....you really, really, really write an anthology of your deep and very moving poetry ..( sorry, missed out should. )....

You have an incredible talent, try to make the most of it....off to bed now,speak really soon...take care...Deirdre xxxx

• Posted

Thank you Deirdre, you're so kind as always xxx

Not sure I'll be around much longer but thank you for your kind words xxx

Keep fighting the fight!

Lots of love xxxxx

• Posted

Dear Dondon,

I too am impressed by your poetry. You convey your feelings so effectively. You help us to feel what you feel. I am so sorry you feel so very down. I do so hope you will get some effective help very, very soon.

• Posted

Dondons,

i think so many of us can relate to this, you encapsulated the feelings so well. I hope that writting about your feeling helps you cope I know it does for me. Stay strong your are an amazing person 

namaste 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.