In agony😩

Posted , 7 users are following.

All day I've hard sharp pains in my left and right side but its been severe in my right side. It feels like fluttering pain. It makes me feel very hot and sweaty and I feel sick when I get the sharp fluttering pains. I don't know what to do its at the bottom of my tummy and then up where my appendix is. I don't know what's happening, I don't know if any of my cysts have ruptured again😔 I'm also losing a thick clear/yellowish sticky discharge, but it's attached inside of me. And when I have to pull it out it hurts me so bad down below and in my pelvis and it feels like somethings tugging at my insides. Could anyone help please? I would love someone to talk to I feel so alone😔😔

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

please please please go back to hospital love xxxxx you must have an infection xxxx
    • Posted

i went to the doctors the other day and he said the discharge could be from my cysts but I have to wait another week and then go back to see how my pain is😔 xxxxx
  • Posted

That doesn't sound right,you need to go to the doctors ASAP to get it sorted as it sounds like an infection
    • Posted

i went to the doctors the other day and he said the discharge could be from my cysts but I have to wait another week and then go back to see how my pain is😔 x
  • Posted

Hi Beth,

I would ring 111, and speak to them about your symptoms as doesn't sound very good, maybe it's rupturing and its best to get it looked at before it actually does as you will be in more pain, let me know how you get on, hope you are ok x

• Posted

I will, they will only fob me off again though I feel so alone😔 The doctor gave me some buscopan the other day but they don't work I got them for IBS in the past and they don't work😔 xx
    • Posted

Hi

I would definitely ring 111 and tell them about yr discharge, as that alone is signs for infection, x

• Posted

Yea I will ring them, the doctors don't listen to me x
  • Posted

I've been having the same trouble! Been to a and e twice and they keep palming me off back to my GPs! Monday I managed to get some stronger pain killers from them but I still don't know what is going on!!! So so painful and so so annoying
    • Posted

I'm the same situation. I went toy hospital the other night and they told me not to go there anymore I have to go to my own GP, and I still don't know what's going on! No appointments for ultrasounds or gynacologysts or anything. I feel so alone and I'm in pain everyday but today it's so bad. I don't know what to do anymore😔
    • Posted

Keep going back until they do something, it's not right to have to suffer
    • Posted

It's so annoying! And because my pcos is caused by my metabolic syndrome that my gran also had, I spend my time explaining it all and what happened to my gran ( ovarian cancer) etc etc and how I get everything she had! They make me feel useless when all they do is tell me to go home and pop a few paracetamol!!! As if I'd be sitting in a and e for eight hours if I could pop a few pills!!!! Gaaaaaahhhhh sorry rant over ..... Try ringing the gyno/ ultra sound directly.... If someone has already put a referral through all they have to do is set you a appointment! I called them today and they gave me an appointment for Tuesday ! But God knows how long it would of took if I had not started nagging them
    • Posted

Ive rang the ultrasound unit, they havent even referred me when they said they would. I feel so alone! And I hope your ok it's not fair them fobbing you off. However they are doing the same to me they say take paracetemols. They don't do anything I'm in agony constantly! I don't even know what type of cysts I've got I've got no discharge papers either😔
    • Posted

wow! the hospital said dont go there anymore?? thats shocking that they expect you to suffer!! i would go back to your GP everyday until they pull their finger out, that will annoy them into doing something.

i hope you feel better soon!

kate

X

• Posted

I'm in pain constantly, but I've given up now:-( x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.