In constant discomfort

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi new to this group and looking for some help if possiable i am getting a pain in bottom left where bowel is alot goes into my back and get a sort of burning feeling...i get the same pain the odd time at right hand side but mostly its always a dull or sharp pain in left side i have had constipation last 3 or 4 days as well stools are ok no blood i take mebevirine ohh also theres alot of wind breaking can anyone help with any ideas what maybe it could be i am hoping IBS ...thanks 👍

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

The difficulty with digestive problems is that there are so many different potential causes and they can have similar symptoms.  The only way to find out just which particular problem you have is to see your GP and get some tests done.  A confusing factor is that worrying about what you have can often make the symptoms worse so the sooner tests are done the better.  I'm sorry I can't be more helpful but, as I said, advising on what your particular problem might be is something that only the professionals can help with.

• Posted

Bob I'm not a doctor but no blood or weight loss or decreased appetite sounds reassuring but constipation could be the problem and I hope that's all it is

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.