In-grown hairs or?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey guys,

So I have some bumps that have formed on either side of the base of my penis where it flattens out and goes down to my scrotum  as well as a few very tiny ones on either side of my penis.

I grow a little bit of hair on the actual penis and typically run my electronic razer up/down it as well as sometimes the standard razer.

I shave down there somewhat regularly and most of the bumps on the lower part very clearly have a hair protruding from them. It’s the ones of the side of the penis that catch me off guard. I mean the spot from wince the hair throws there is very small so that could be why there’s little tiny bumps instead of the larger ones I typically see with an ingrown hair. 

One of them looks to be forming a pretty standard looking ingrown hair boil while the others are just red bumps. Been there for at least a week or two now.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I picked at the ones at the actual penis and there's seemed to be a chunk inside, almost like a little white ball. You can see that one is scabbing/bleeding from it.

Let me add photos:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.