in hospital yippee

Posted , 11 users are following.

Just to let you know I've been admitted into hospital at my own accord as my cpn and me decided it would be the best place at present as I was getting more irrational with my thoughts and feelings so I am supposedly safer here. Bit like a prison they unpack your bag and check and list everything. I'm not allowed outside today until the Dr has seen me. No WiFi so will be using up my allowance quite quick. Should be able to read people messages though so keep them coming. Thanks everyone Tina xx

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

I'll apologise in advance as I won't be able to answer as regularly as before, you all take care out there. Xx
  • Posted

Hi, Tina. Chin up and remember your fellow sufferers are there with you! as we say in Manchester, keep your pecker up.

• Posted

Tina, you have made a wise move. Please let them help you. I have worried about you since a couple of your posts. Good Luck, David
  • Posted

Hi Tina,

You seem much happier and relieved now.

As David has said,please let them help you Tina.

Thanks for letting us know and I shall keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

xx

• Posted

Tina, I'm so glad you're somewhere safe even if it's not very pleasant there.
  • Posted

i think you've done the right thing let them help you i was in st Georges in Morpeth over 40 years ago and got the help i needed at the time so god bless you
  • Posted

Hi Tina,

You've made a wise & difficult decision, look at like it's the start of a new you, I promise you will come out a much stronger person, it might feel that you'll never get out of black hole, although it may feel as though you're not getting there you've made the first big step into your recovery, that takes guts girl, I'm so glad you're in the right place now,

Take care Tina & please keep us posted as I know there's lots of people on this site rooting for you.

Big big hugs xx

• Posted

Hi all I've been let out of my prison for half an hour the only good thing is the view as the hospital is on top of a hill so your overlooking the town and sea. Not a lot happening except one Dr after another until Monday. At least the sun is shining. Feel even more isolated and lonely now. Thanks for all your kind message. Xx

• Posted

Hang in there Tina, the view sounds lovely.   Sorry you're feeling isolated and lonely, I hope those feelings don't last.  

Thinking of you and keep in touch with this forum, lots of us are wishing you well

• Posted

Drink in the view, Tina. It's all yours !! and it's free. Good luck with the docs and the medication. Make the best of it. What's the food like?

• Posted

Only had a few chips last night and toast for breakfast which you help yourself to, lunch haven't a clue but being a fussy eater I could be one of the few to loose weight on mirt,
    • Posted

I hope you can get at least some healthy food in the hospital:  chips and toast doesn't sound like a balanced diet so far!   
  • Posted

Dear Tina,

Yes let the team in hospital help you, I'm sure they will.  Sometimes we just need the help of hospitals and well trained staff.  Believe me I was in and out of hospital years ago countless times (too many to remember)  but each time I got a little stronger and learnt new coping skills, 8 years later I haven't been near them for 4 years now and don't plan to go back.  Suffering a mental illness and bloody hard on you and people close to you, but you are doing the right thing, keep yourself safe, enjoy being looked after as much as possible and accept you need and want help and all positive forms of help and encouragement...cheers nettie, aussie.

• Posted

I will be thinking of you my dear, they will

Give you all the help and support you so

Badly deserve, stay safe.

Kate X

• Posted

Thinking of you and hoping your chosen path to wellness gives you the strength now to need to fight this horrid depression, one day at a time hunyouu are not alone.  x, 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.