in pain all the time and dont know what I'm supposed to do.

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi everyone. I started a new thread as it involved different things.at this moment in time I am having constant stomach pain/cramps/aches nearly 24/7 and it is so persistent all day.i cant live my life like this.i had issues in the past from my previous posts.so months ago I had a b12 deficiency which I was put on injections for.after that i got my bloods redone and b12 was normal again but I had raised crp and iron levels were a bit low too.so I got a stool test done which was positive.i have suffered some weight loss.i had an endoscopy done last March which was fine and barium test swallow last June which was fine.i got a colonscopy done a few weeks ago which was all clear after getting it done because of positive stool test.stool also detected h pylori and I was given triple therapy last november.im getting a ct on my stomach in the near future.but apart from that,does anybody have any experiences of any symptoms I have mentioned here or have any thoughts.i really appreciate it if anybody listens as I hate being on pain.why is my stomach in constant pain with only slight respite at intermittent times of the day.so in a nutshell I have low iron levels.i have had h pylori infection,a bit of weight loss.inside a year I have had barium test endoscopy clear and colonoscopy clear.if anyone could talk to me please do 😦

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Hi Torqueblaze

The only thing I can pick up here is you mentioned having a B12 defiency I have a B12 defiency & am on small tablets for them on a daily basis because since mum & dad moved out I stopped eating as much red meat -preferring while meats such as chicken, turkey etc I think mum kept noticing I was falling asleep during the day regularly so she insisted I go the the doctors I chose to have tablets because the other option as you say is injections & I m needlephobic so certainly wont inject myself

• Posted

Hi Torqueblaze,

I agree with Sarajo about the B12. My husband's body is unable to absorb B12, he's been having injections every 3 months for at least 20 years, without them he gets terribly tired.

The other thing you mentioned was H Pylori, which surely if you had an Endoscopy would have been found there. I didn't think it could be detected lower in the body, maybe I'm wrong but that was what they told me.

You say you have some days which are pain free, I'd be questioning why this is as there must be a reason. Think long and hard about it and see what you come up with. Could diet play a part perhaps?

Be very careful not to drink any carbonated drinks, and always have a diet with plenty of veg!

Please let us know how things go and what you think.

Very best wishes, Sue

• Posted

I think my b12 became normal again after i had injections for a few weeks last autumn.it is the stomach cramping/pain which feels like its there all day which is getting me so down.endoscopy/barium test/colonoscopy all done within the last year and all clear.with the colonscopy only done a few weeks ago after being told to get one after stool sample was positive.some low iron and slightly elevated crp is what my blood results are.thank you for your response and also to sarajo who was replying here too.i just wish I knew what was wrong.

• Posted

My daughter has had issue with pain and gone through all kinds of testing. She is nauseous most of the time and in pain to varying degrees all the time. Sometimes she is curled up in the fetal position in bed for a few days. It turned out she has endometriosis. The build u of scar and cells causes the pain and needs to be removed surgically. If you have considered all other illnesses, you may want to see an OB/Gyn and ask about endometriosis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.