in the dark here

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ok so im still suffering 4 weeks later here are my symptoms if any 1 can help me at all then it would be much apreciated. Thankyou

Right leg pains

Back pain

Stomach pain

Left testicle cold but Red hot right testicle

Swolen testicle

Pain in testicle

Pain at bottom front of testicle when pressed

Dribbling

Feels like there is urine stuck in urethra and i am constantly peeing

Tender vas diferance

Weak pee flow

Pain on ejaculation

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

When I see a post like yours Stuarty the first thing I think of is "You need to call Your Doctor/Surgeon asap.  Most of us on this site are not Doctors or surgeons and some of the questions are beyond what we can assess or even give a good solid opinion on.  Just my humble opinion.  Good Luck to You.
    • Posted

Thanks chuck. Im waiting on my appointment. Should have had a scan by now but the doc keeps handing me antibiotics and its getting worse each day. Hospital visits end with painkillers and told a diagnosis must be carried out by your GP. Thanks for your concern 👍
  • Posted

Hi Stuarty,  What procedure did you have?  I agree, this forum is great for sharing experiences, but none (i beileve) of us are doctors.
  • Posted

hi stuarty,

i have also been facing the problems related to prostatitis for more than 3 months now, though admittedly the severity has reduced and according to my urologist this disease takes a lot of time to recede so i would suggest hang in there and make sure you follow the treatment properly.

I could suggest some actions you can take on your own. start taking saw palmetto and querecetin supplements for some time. they are natural so don't have any side effects. there have been contradictory reports on the net regarding the efficacy of these supplements but i found them relieving particularly saw palmetto. i guess whatever works.

secondly start taking warm sitz bath twice a day, this would not only help you alleviate symptoms of back and testicle pain but also help in increasing blood supply to the prostate thus increasing the efficacy of the medicines you take.

As chuck rightly pointed out you must see a urologist ASAP, the actions I suggested are supplementary to the medical treatment and not a substitute. 

what you can do while waiting for an appointment is get your Semen examined, routine and culture. since you have already taken a long course of antibiotics the tests may not be able to culture any bacteria but if there are any WBC/Pus cells present it would indicate infection. Semen analysis would actually include the entire plumbing testicles, epididimus, prostatic fluids, vas deferance etc thus it would give you a complete picture. you could also get a KUB ultrasound done. ask the radiologist to focus on prostate, this would give you an idea of swelling in the prostate.

follow the advice of the doctor properly mate. I understand that this is a stupid and frustrating ailment and i wish you strength to handle it and a speedy recovery.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.