Posted , 7 users are following.

imageimage

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

it looks like a fordyce spot to me harmless how long has it been there

• Posted

• Posted

normal fordyce spots im pretty sure thats wat u have there but not as many as that

• Posted

ye i dont think its anything serious warts look like little pieces of cauliflower but can but smoother but i dont think wat u have is a wart mabe get a gp to have a look at it for peace of mind

• Posted

i have a question concerning the trichloroacetic acid i went to the doctor and ask the doctor to take a look he observed and felt and his final conclusion was it was a mole. AS I kept pressing and asking question after question he stated he will place the trichloroacetic acid on my mole and it doesnt turn white theres nothing to worry and if it doesnt disappear after a few days its definely nothing to worry about.. can you guys TELL ME YOUR OPINION AND THOUGHTS

• Posted

trichloroacetic acid is placed on it because he thinks its a wart if its not a wart it will stay there if its a wart it will go away i hope that has cleared that up for u

• Posted

just curious cause i know that acid is used for different things how long will it take the wart to go away.

• Posted

it is applied weekly so not to damage the surrouding skin an can take 6/10 weeks for the wart to go

• Posted

so basically have to go and have it applied every week for up to 10 weeks

• Posted

Hey gary whats was the conclusion on this? I have the same bump. Been driving myself crazy over it.

• Posted

I am a 14 year old virgin and have this exact thing now unless somehow I got hpv or herpes or other stds I would not worry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.