Inability to reach a sexual climax...

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been prescribed both Estriol Cream and Daktacort cream.

The Estriol Cream has been prescribed by a Gynaecology for vaginally dryness and discomfort.

The Daktacort Cream for vaginal itching and soreness.

However, my sexual interest and Inability to reach an orgasm is also a problem.

Can anyone give me any advice?

Thank you.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

For me, a combination of testosterone supplement (used daily, topically, on thigh) and regular use of  Gynest cream for vaginal atrophy/itching (outside, not inside vagina), seems to work.

I've used Daktacort before (nipples, not vagina) for a possible fungal infection, and I felt it kind of desensitised my nipples.

Dependent on what you're using the Daktacort for, and if you currently only use the estradiol cream inside the vagina, maybe try the estradiol cream instead of the Daktacort around the clitoris and labia, too?

Good luck!

• Posted

There is a relationship between estradiol and progesterone that helps with the ability to orgasm, as well as testosterone that drives desire.

It's hard to feel sexy when you are having dryness and sex is uncomfortable. Been there and done that.  Sorry 

• Posted

Dear Gail Annie,

So do I need to talk to my GP about progesterone and testosterone, as well as the Estriol?

That seems a lot of supplements.

Regards. 😊

• Posted

Typically doctors won't add testo till your estrogen levels are up and balanced with progesterone.  However some newer methods are providing estrogen with testo.  

All you can do is talk with your physician and see if there is something they might offer. 

Totally stinks to lose libido and ability.  I want to find the person who designed this horrid plan for aging, AND SLAP THEM!  LOL

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.