Incisional hernia

Posted , 3 users are following.

i had 4 incisional hernias done 10 days ago and the pain is still so bad wish i had passed away while having it done! been back in hospistal 3 days after due to the pain and said a had vericular disease but pain is getting worse and am at end of my teather would never of had it done if knew was goingbto go through this i.m so fedup i,ve considered suiside! i,ve lost over a stone in weight since the operation & don,t know what to do

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi simon ,so sorry to hear how you are feeling,i too have those thoughts,when my hiatus hernia goes in to spasms,which can last for up to 8hrs.You just want to die.But try to keep strong,the pain im sure will get better eventually.Go back to the doctors and get better help for the pain,tell the doctor how you are feeling mentally, surely they can help .Be possitive and keep strong.you are not alone.Take care.

• Posted

thanks got to do something driving me insane but my pain is there allday

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.