income support and pip

Posted , 3 users are following.

i currently get income support and pip am i right to say that now my daughter has left home i can claim severe disability premium as no other adults live in home now

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I know if you get income support or ESA and are receiving living and standard mobility you get severe premium disability payment  providing you live alone and don't have a carer.i get it for standard living and standard mobility I'm on ESA wrag.hope this helps.you need to ring dwp for a form it's only bout 4 boxes to tick and sign good luck.

• Posted

One of the Criteria for Severe Disability Premium is Daily living PIP the Mobility part isn't one of the Criteria, just so you know smile

• Posted

Is there a reason you claim Income Support? Claiming Severe Disability Premium would depend if you recieve the Daily living part of PIP. Also no one must claim Carers Allowance for you.
    • Posted

at the moment get get income supportĀ  and i get a disability premium on top of it but now my daughter has moved out i was told by a friend i can get the severe disability premium as no other adults live with me and no one gets carers allowance for me i on standard daily living of pip
    • Posted

I know SDP is payable when claiming Income related ESA but i'm unsure if it's available with Income Support. You'll need to ring Income Support and find out. Sorry i can't be of anymore help on this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.