Inconsistent Urination

Posted , 2 users are following.

If i drink on empty stomach in morning, i urinate a lot. After bowl moment when i am relaxed for next hour i go few times to urinate until it settles down, this doesn't happen always. When i drink too much water and urinate, i am fresh and light, but if i dont drink i think my head is heavy and eyes are little unclear, maybe because of high BP, but this goes away if i drink few glass and urinate. When leave home in my car, i have little bit urine but it becomes crazy high in 30 minutes or so. There is always something on the tip, i hold it for sometime but eventually i have to go. If i drink little water, i urinate less, but then my head is heavy and eyes are little unclear. water makes me light and fresh, but i urinate a lot if i drink. Excessive urination go away for a while if i masturbate or have sex. I also sweat a lot when i go outside, i even sweat sometimes during eating. I always have light acidic in my stomach which is also one of the reasons i have to drink alot of water. I am 30 and i have been dealing with this issue for a long time, maybe for years and years. 1 and half year ago i started taking medications for depression and high blood pressure, during this time my urination problem increased almost to a double. I throw my medications 6 months ago without telling my doctor, the consistency decreased a little bit, but it is still there. I am thinking it maybe an allergic reaction, or acidic-alkaline imbalance, immune system problem, something in my blood, recurring infection, or a bladder related issue. I never had any pain or anything, i just have clean white urine. Yellow urine consistence is normal, but white urination is a lot, like my body is throwing all the water outside, but if i dont drink that increase acidic concentration. Any one has a suggestion? Don't tell me to see a doctor, because i am finally going to discuss this with a physician next week. I just need little bit of confidence, is this a problem or not?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I am 30, male. i dont drink alcohol, I eat home cooked meals only. Never had any bad habit, surgery, accident, injury, etc.

• Posted

Hi Jam

I also have similar symptoms, No real advice to give you but would be interested in the outcome of your visit to the Dr. I look at it that it has gone on for so long now that it can't be too serious.

Robin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.